[IP] Auntie Em, Auntie Em! - First pump dream

Michael, you were there...  You showed up at a bus stop and then we went to
the nearby Safeway grocery store and talked to a woman about the new
Disetronic Dahedi pump (which I had been reading about earlier in the day).

Then I was up into the wee hours dealing with a bad site and a set
change.  I guess it's worked its way into my subconscious!