Re: [IP] Bad adhesive

Bonnie wrote:
<<Has anyone else had a problem with Silhouette infusion sets not sticking
like they used to do??  My last batch, 5 boxes of the combo pack, Lot #
517288, has not stayed on more than 24 hours, without extra tape on edges.>>

I had some sils that came right off by themselves last month.  When they
did come off, the back part of the tape did not even feel tacky to the
touch, let alone sticky.  I'm not sure of the lot number but it was either
517287 or 518027--probably the first.  I called MiniMed to explain the
situation and they sent me 4 or 5 replacements.