[IP] Hiding your pump

so far the best place I have found to hide the pump with a dress on has been in my bra. this is especially good for those slinky and clingy dresses. if the dress has straps that don't allow for a bra get a removable strap bra and change the straps for clear ones.
I put the pump either underneath my left or right boob and sometimes add a little extra padding to take care of the visible edges of the pump. also add a little extra padding to the other boob to make them look the same size. depending on the bra the pump stays pretty much secure and I've even gone dancing with this setup.
Michael if you want to add a pic to the section on where to hide the pump I'll send one in of myself with the dress on and the pump hidden with step by step instructions.