[IP] Hiding the pump...

I have received some nice suggestions on my earlier comments on where to put a pump when wearing a
dress and I appreciate it.  The idea of putting it in the front of my bra doesn't work for me,
however.  I look like I have a giant, sideways uni-boob. Quite unattractive.  haha
The Bennins suggested using old fashioned belts that ladies used to wear under dresses.  Bob even
sent some delightful pictures.  heeheeheee
I am thinking about just adding a pocket to my favorite cotton dress and doing the pinking shears
Thanks guys!

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Where men don't model garter belts.  At least, the don't take pictures when they do.