Re: [IP] guilt over insulin usage

Julie S. wrote:

>>No one should feel guilty over how much insulin they are using.  I don't
understand why one would try to limit how many units they are taking a
day.  I resent the inference that taking over "X" amount of units makes
one "bad."  <<

I only limit since I'm working on losing weight.  :o)  But I never feel
guilty for going over.... don't really have a set insulin limit, but it's no
different for me than anyone who's trying to shed a few pounds, I just don't
eat as much...

RoseLea (and Max) ... no time for guilt... :o)