Re: [IP] DM support?! this is sad!

In a message dated 9/20/00 12:11:44 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  Our local Kroger store is having a fund raiser for diabetes, and for a 1$
>  donation, you can buy a paper shoe that will be displayed to show your
>  support. I was in the store yesterday and decided to go give my donation.
> You
>  will never guess how many shoes were hanging on the wall. A big total of
>  I couldn't believe it!  How sad! No wonder we can't get a cure!

We are selling "JDF sneakers" in several stores in my home town, too. Some of
the stores are doing okay, some not so okay, and a couple are doing GREAT!
One IGA store sold over 900 sneakers in 7 days.......and for little 'ol
Missoula Montana...that is WONDERFUL!

Nag them to get their tooshes in gear & sell those sneakers!! :o)

Teresa  (mom to Justin - 15   dx'd 8/98)
         finally pumping as of 8/15/00!!