RE: [IP] Bad Adhesive

YES!!! With my latest batch of Combo packs I have noticed they just don't
stick as well.  I have been putting them in the same way.  On top of skin
wiped with IV-Prep.  That stuff seems just as sticky as ever.

My lot is 517287  just one number off from yours.  Well these are my back up
ones in my bag, they may not be the same lot number I am having problems
with.  I will check the ones at home to see if they are 517288. I ordered my
last batch in June and am going to need to order again this month.

-- Sherry