[IP] Health

  Snip>>>Jan said: .....Well, I know advertising can be *tricky* so I looked
in the store and saw
Charmin the same as Northern - 4.4" x 4.0".  However, in my storage I found
a package that has 4.5"x4.4" sheets. So I figure they ran ONE batch of the
smaller ones, and now can say SAME AS BEFORE.  Folks, this is a sneaky price
raise. And they thought we wouldn't notice!!!!!!
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM 507C 3/99),

I appreciate that, and will check it out cause I use the same thing.   Now,
since many of us have yogurt as a regular part of our daily/diet, I know you
are aware of the Breast Cancer Month where you buy the pink lidded Yoplait,
send in the pink lids and Yoplait contributes to the Susan B. K. Breast
Cancer Group.    I have participated for several years.  Guess what Yoplait
has done?  Although their container says 6 oz...they have added a fake
bottom and the container only holds 5 oz!!!  Really bad cheaters!!!  I I
measured it and measured it again.

We all have so many expenses related to DM that having this kind of stealing
is hard to handle.  The FDA will of course be notified.
Bonnie Richardson