[IP] Re: hiding the pump

In a message dated 9/20/00 12:46:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This was the
 first time I had worn a dress since I got my pump last month.  I only have
 belt clip, so I tried to put the pump in the side panel of my bra, kind of
 my arm.  I do not reccommend doing that.  By the end of the day, my underarm
 was all rubbed and irritated. >>
Unique sells a bra holder and I also got one from disetronic that hangs from
the bra on the side or on the front.  I really really like that one.  The bag
was very soft, no irritation at all.  The only part I didn't like was having
to go in the bathroom and pull up my dress to bolus.  Last time I wore the
dress I clipped it to the neckline with a jacket over it.  That worked fine

    There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden