[IP] re: guilt

Amy wrote:

>>It doesn't really matter, and I've learned that the
daily total really isn't that important. Staying under
40 units keeps my weight where it was when I got the
pump, going down to 30 units lets me drop weight fast,
and over 40 units is dead obvious:-)!<<

I took 40u on shots, and do try to stay around 30u daily on the pump, but
only because I want to lose weight and have lost over 10 pounds in the 4
months I've been pumping.  But I never feel guilty if I use more.  :o)

RoseLea (and Max)