Re: [IP] RE: Guilt

 >> I wonder if any of you have a daily limit on the amount of insulin that
 >> you can use without feeling guilty!!!!

Since there is no "correct" amount of insulin that a person "should" use
each day, there's no reason to feel guilty for using what you need. Ever
person is different. What I need is totally different from the next person.
It has nothing to do with good or bad... it's just normal human differences.

I use a total of about 55 units/day. It's what I need. There are other
pumpers who use a whole lot more or a whole lot less.