[IP] A price raise

To keep this ON topic, I use one square of TP and fold it in quarters and
tuck it in my purse meter. That way I use the the underside to blot leftover
blood when testing to not turn off others at the sight of my red internal
juice. (YMMV)  But, I noticed the other day the square didn't fold the same
size as the last time I put one in that meter (I change it slightly more
often than my lancets). I looked on the Northern package (I like the quilted
flowers) and it says more sheets - same size as before.

Well, I know advertising can be *tricky* so I looked in the store and saw
Charmin the same as Northern - 4.4" x 4.0".  However, in my storage I found
a package that has 4.5"x4.4" sheets. So I figure they ran ONE batch of the
smaller ones, and now can say SAME AS BEFORE.  Folks, this is a sneaky price
raise. And they thought we wouldn't notice!!!!!!
ܰ Men are from Pluto - and women are a little goofy too.