Re: [IP] just don't get it!

> We had a wild night with Kevin and I wanted to see if it has
> happened to others. We changed his insulin vial yesterday/not the
> site and at bedtime he was a little on the high side, which we
> attributed to the pizza at dinner.

Hey! , if it's "parlor" pizza, dripping in cheese -- that makes Lily
high for 6 - 7 hours unless she takes MAX insulin. Sounds like Kevin
got nailed by the pizza effect. :-)

Keep some records about the type and quantity of pizza -- not all
pizza's are created equal. The freezer variety from the supermarket
have so little "good stuff" that they don't do this.