[IP] Re: Hiding the pump

In a message dated 9/20/00 12:48:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I only have the
 belt clip, so I tried to put the pump in the side panel of my bra,  >>

I dont know how well this would work for you, but when I wear a dress or
anything else where I want to hide the pump I stick it in a baby sock and put
it between my cleavage.  That is the best place I have found to put it if you
want to hide it.  I tried that stuff with attaching it to my thigh and legs
and all it did was annoy me.

Just a suggestion.