[IP] Re: Power of Choice

I was just reading the D-Tron information I just received in the mail
yesterday.  I have only been pumping a month and I think I really would like
to sit down and see all the features.  I think the extended bolus would be
great for fatty meals and I also like the multiple profiles.  I do
Jazzercise 3X a week and I think that would be better than doing a temporary
basal.  The letter said I would be contacted within 30 days to set up an
appt.  My endo is also a pumper so she wants the meeting in her office so
she can check it out as well.  I figure it can't hurt to look.  If I don't
like it, I'll keep my H-tron.

Debi C.