[IP] Power of Choice

I received my pump about 2 months ago (Disetronic H-tron plus) and choose to
go with the power of choice program, so I haven't received my back-up pump
yet instead I got all the information about the Dahedi and the D-tron pumps
incase I decide to switch to one of those.  Is there anyone else on the list
who is doing the same thing? and if so what is you opinion on the other two
I think the Dahedi is nice because it is smaller in size, but it doesn't
have as may options as the D-Tron.  I really like all the options that the
D-tron offers and it is skinnier than the H-tron but it is also alittle
longer than the H-tron I have now.  Both are waterproof, which is a bonus.
Any thoughts from anyone else?

Carrie (and my Flux Capacitor functioning on 227.5 jigawatts)