[IP] Greek to me

> Well, you could just say "It's Greek to me!"
> You can never be too smart, neither can your computer.
> George

Reminds me of when I *used to* reply to confusing statements, "I can
understand anything but Greek, and that's Greek to me." A car driving slowly
in our neighborhood stopped to ask me directions. The gentleman in the back
seat had a strong accent (??) and I made my statement. He excitedly said,
"Oh, I can speak Greek!" He thought I'd be able to understand that. I
haven't said that since. ܰ

P.S. George, did you just give Sara Smarty Pants a license to get *smarter*?