[IP] Re: Hiding that pump!

We had a pump off at our support group (all the local
reps came and told about their pumps), a female friend
of mine is getting a pump and she posed this question
to the MM rep.  There were a number of answers but one
I rembered was buying tennis panties (she called them)
they have pockets where the tennis players put the
tennis balls but she put the pump.  Another thing to
check out.  Good luck!

Do You Yahoo!?