[IP] Eyes and surgery

Yesterday I had my annual eye exam and for the first time I had no change in
my prescription.  Was told that this was due to very steady glucose levels.
I was a preemie (2# 3oz in 1953) and have RLF in addition to diabetes.
Last Friday I underwent a shoulder repair operation (torn rotatator cuff)
and had a great opportunity to teach my Doctors and Nurses in the surgery
center about the pump.  My levels stayed right at 110 through out the whole
procedure.  The staff was amazed and began to understand what they had read
about the pump.

Vern Catron