[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #498update abd still scared

Hi everygody, this is Ashley.......the one with the retinopathy.  I just
wanted to say that after my 2nd vitrectomy (to pull off scar tissue), my eye
is beginning to see without white "fuzz"  My left eye used to be 20/60, but
ever since the operation, I have developed tiny blurs in the center of my
vision.  This really scares me.  If anyone can relate to this, please email
me!    As I recall, the spots are improving, but I am still just flabergasted
that my whole life is on hold, I can't drive at night and still poorly during
the day.  Is this ever going to improve?  I know it has already, but I am
scared to death.

<A HREF="http://www.essentialsol.com">Aroma Verde</A>