[IP] re: hebrew?

Hi Sammi and Dauna,
Are you sure it's hebrew and not MIME?  I have gotten messages that appear
to be written in another language. (I used to call it inuit/Eskimo - like
I'd really know what that was !!!) I think what might be getting sent to
you is MIMe, a type of computer language. Some computers can't translate it
without a program. It's simple to get. If you have a commercial internet
provider, you can sometimes get it from them or get technical help. Any
other IP'er have a better explanation !  (I'm no computer expert, believe
me!) but I know of friends who have had this problem getting certain mail
Hope this was a little helpful!

--- Wendy Randolph
--- email @ redacted
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.