Re: [IP] PAX paughhhhh so off topic this ought to be deleted

On 18 Sep 00, at 21:59, email @ redacted wrote:

> take your religion to the religion chat room.  THIS board is open to
> all...pagan, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, atheists and even you southern Baptists
> (as long as your bring fried chicken!!!)

hmmm...  but one strong thought remains... for many of us our religious facet
is an inseperable part of us.  It is both the foundation for action, basis for
evaluation and root of identity and meaning...

And as for the fried chicken...  it's part of being Southern...  and since for
many years the Baptists held hegemony over much of the south I guess it's
come to be a part of being Southern Baptist.  But y'all are welcome to a
piece too...

How was your last trip?  I'm still recovering from my trip last week...

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)