[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #493

In a message dated 9/17/00 7:52:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I've never had a set not bleed on removal, sometimes (4x a month for me,

WOW        I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY PUMP YET AND THIS REALLY SCARES ME BECAUSE OF
THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO TAKE 12 mg COUMADIN A DAY BECAUSE OF HEART DISEASE. I
had to go to the ER recently because of a bleed from a mosquito bite...it
actually shot across the room and when i stood up my leg bled about a quart
on to the carpet. my hubby was able to stop it with first aid but emts
arrived and suggested the ER anyway,when i got there the doc gave me a shot
in the site.. to stop the bleeding.I don't always bleed after my shots but it
does happen. email @ redacted