Re: Subject: [IP] H and R and Pump or Needle w/ Ketones

> "Does anyone keep a long acting insulin in
> the house for emergency use?"

Not at our house. We have regular and Lily used it once for 3 days
(every 4 - 5 hours for basal) when she killed her pump on Friday of a
3 day weekend. She had excellent bg's the entire time -- just
injected into the infusion QR port. She ate and counted carbs as
usual and just bolused into the QR port with a syringe as needed.