Re: [IP] Silhouette v. Micro for 8 year old (ACTIVE) Gus

> Needless to say, I will do what it takes to be the best care
> provider I can...EVEN if it means becoming an EXPERT silhouette
> inserter using myself for test sites!

I neglected to mention insertion sites for the Sil/Tender/Comfort
set.   In additon to the "love handle" area shown in the video clip,
the upper buttocks, outer thighs, upper and lower abdomen are
suitable areas. See the pictures of various infusion sites at:

"Photos of where to put infusion sets"