Re: [IP] Guilt

I have to agree with you on that one!  I feel guilty too..... or If I go over 30 units a day I'll start to gain a lot of weight.  This has been an issue for me since I was 9.....
Jenny

>>> <email @ redacted> 09/19/00 10:11AM >>>
I know exactly how you feel.  I am the same way.  If I go over 45 units I
feel so bad...like I have done something wrong.  My doctor keeps telling me
not to worry about it b/c I could still be on MDI and taking a whole lot more
insulin than that.  He says it is OK and not to worry about it.  Easier said
then done.

           Cheri:)