Re: [IP] Guilt

> I wonder if any of you have a daily limit on the amount of insulin that
> you can use without feeling guilty!!!!

I do the exact same thing. I feel terrible if I go over 30 personally and on
my feast days, I sometimes have used as much as 45 units. Then I feel guilty
all day until midnight when I start over. My goal is to eat just enough to
stay under 30 units, I tolerate 32 units and the guilt starts at 35 units
and gets worse from there.You're not alone:)