[IP] Challenge to IPrs

Michael says we need $435 before the end of the month.  I am challenging 37
of you to fork over AT LEAST $12 each today.   I did it, you can do
it.....think of all the work Michael has done for YOU!!!   This list is the
most educating, supportive, resourcesful, and fun list on the internet.  It
is not free.  It cost Michael a lot out of his own pocket.   So, while we
should certainly nominate him for Sainthood, we should first donate some
dollars to keep it going.
Bonnie Richardson