[IP] wrong tape

Had to share this funny story.  My son was golfing yesterday with his high
school team.  He saw some tape on the ground and thinking it was his he
picked it up.  When he came home I opened his meter case and saw several
Tegaderm HPs and asked him where it came from and he said he thought it was
his.  I told him, "no, you use Tegaderm, not Tegaderm HP!"  Someone on the
other high school team must be on a pump and it belonged to them!  Just shows
how prevalent diabetes is becoming.  At my son's school, 1/60 kids has