[IP] Micros

Hi. I'm about your height and weight and had trouble using ultimate Sof-sets.
Kept getting NO DELIVERY alarms. MM sent me micros to try and then let me
exchange 2 boxes of sets for the micros. They work just fine! I feel the
insertion in the stomach some (not too bad like ultimates), but don't feel it
at all in my hind end (IP has pictures of sites on their site). I'll be
needing to try some other areas, too. I will be trying stomach again so the
pain wasn't so bad I wouldn't do sites there with Micros.  Good luck.

Beth (& Oscar)