Re: [IP] thin diabetics using a Sof-set Micro

Title: Re: [IP] thin diabetics using a Sof-set Micro
>Are there many other thin diabetics in this group who are successfully using the Micros? I guess you could say I am taking a poll.

Victoria>

I'm also slim and I have used the micro sof-set since I started pumping. And that sof-set infusion set has been quite easy on this body.  When first started pumping they used a bent needle, boy was that something for me.  The needle went into the muscle and didn't deliver, so I tried it again and it worked.  Since that experience I have used the micro sof-set with no problems.  The regular sof-set did give me some problems.  After a year no red spots or sore sites and only one gusher.  It must be that old alligator hide that is cooperating for just the right  ways . Ha Ha  So ask for a micro sof-set .

Bob
email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99