[IP] Blood Sugar Test Strips

Does anyone know of any site on the web where you can buy test strips at a
discounted price?  I have several different meters (Dex, Accucheck,precision,
fast take) and the strips for all of them are outrageous.  Our insurance does
not cover test strips and I simply can not afford to keep buying them at
80.00 a box and that only last about 25 days.  I have 2 in diapers and one on
formula and that is taking a big enough toll on the pocket book.  Any ideas
would be appreciated.

Dee Dee