[IP] gus and his Set

The
second site was painless, but when we removed the set today to insert a new
one for the insulin, it also appeared bent, although not as distressed as
the first one.  Was the saline getting in...past the crimp/bend in the
plastic...will the insulin get in?  I guess we'll know soon enough!  The
pump-educator suggested the longer "Soft-serter" (?)  that has to be
inserted by hand, explaining that he may be too thin...or too active
(soccer, ice hockey, tree climbing, wrestling with big brothers-nothing he's
willing to give up,) for the micro set.  Tried it at the office:much pain
and too many tears later we agreed we'd stick with the mini.... Thoughts?
Thanks in advance for your help!  Pam