[IP] Apology

I just want to apologize for my earlier post about beating a
dead horse.  There is at least one individual who did not see the
"point" of my post and went so far to send me a very condescending
email about my mental problems.

I did not realize that I came across that way, so I am apologizing
to the list just in case others did not like or understand my post.

My POINT(s) was/are:

1. The pump gives a diabetic more freedom
2. I would NEVER go back to MDI
3. The pump has personally improved MY quality of life
4. I think sharing ideas/knowledge on this list is great.
5. Long live Michael and the IP list!