Re: [IP] Pregnancy and the pump

Hi Terry,

I am currently 16 weeks pregnant and on the pump.  It makes life so much
easier and much easier to control your blood sugars.  I do not miss the shots
at all.  I see my Endo once a month, my OB once a month and my Perinatalogist
once a month.  I am very closely monitored. And will have lots of
ultrasounds.  Have had 3 already and will have starting at 20 weeks once
every 4 weeks then at 32 weeks once every 2 weeks.  Feel free to email me at