On Sun, 17 Sep 2000 my adopted daughter (email @ redacted) wrote:

>SO Wednesday October 4th is the date, 6-8 is the time, so mark it on your
>calendars.  I iwll advise the exact location as soon as possible - we have
>two possibilities, both in the lower midtown area of town, central to trains

What she forgot to tell you is that this is my suprise 41st birthday party!!

I also think the next meeting should be 6th November (my 39th year anniversary
of diabetes)

And the June meeting of course is my 20th anniversay of pumping.

(And yesterday was my 9th anniversary of marriage.  Sara: what kind of
daughter are you: not even calling mom and dad to say congradulations for
sticking together despite dad's moods and habits)