[IP] Choice

SNIP>>>Lurline said:  I am now eating a bunch of cabbage and other none
caloric
crunches.  Tonight I will have a nice chicken Caesar salad.  I have got to
find
something to eat in place of toast for breakfast.  No more than 15 carbs at
any
meal leaves one somewhat at a loss for a realty choice.

Lurline, I don't mean to get too personal, but what physical diagnosis do
you have that have your diet so extremely restricted to things like 15 carbs
per meal....??
Bonnie