SNIP>>>>>>Lurline -  have just recently jumped into this list.  I do
understand there is much I don't
know about pumping but....What is the world is chubby hubby and chunky
This gives the most ugly picture.  Why do you call your husband the chubby
Are the chunky monkeys your children?  These terms for others is really lost
me.  Cheers,  Lurline <<<<<<<<<<SNIP

Lurline, you gave me the best laugh I have had all day!!!!
Get thee to the nearest grocery store and go directly to the frozen ice
cream section and purchase at least one pint, of BEN & JERRY's Ice Cream.
Read types, taste the ice cream and report back to us.  Right now I am
halfway through a pint of Bovinity Divinity.   Chubby Hubby is one of my
favorites.  Not real crazy about the new "twist" varieties.   More purest
types like Chunky Monkey.

My goal is to make it last 4 servings, the recommended serving size.
Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't.  But every mouthfill is bliss!