Re: [IP] Thank you and gusher

> I'm wondering what infusion sets do you use?  And Michael, if you're reading
> this, is one infusion set more prone to gushers or all they all about the
> same?  I do thank the pumpers for the info that the best thing to remove the
> blood is peroxide.  I use it now whenever I get blood on any fabric, it
> works great.  :o)

What type of set you use has little to do with gushers. Be careful using
peroxide on fabric. It is an oxidizing agent and will easily bleach many
dyes out of fabric and may actually damage some natural fabrics. If you
plan to use it on an unknown fabric, test a bit on an area that can't be
seen first.