[IP] Who'se life is it anyway???

SNIP>>>>>>>First, the nurse from the Dr's office told me that she could not
use it =
anymore.  Just an update.  Off the pump yesterday, Thursday at 10:00 =
a.m.. Her sugars have not been any lower then 240. Large keytones last =
night and small keytones all day today.  Of course, I called the =
Doctor's office and they have not returned my call yet. So I feel that =
because we are still having high blood sugars that it is not the pump.  =
I am hoping that I can convince them to let us have the pump again.  If =
not, will try to find a doctor that will let me put her back on.  Thanks =
for the support.  Glad to know that this is just normal problems with =
the pump start.  This doctor's office has only been putting kids on the =
pump since June. = Roberta<<<<<SNIP

Scuse me, Roberta, but who owns the pump, you or the nurse?   Get the book
"Pumping Insulin" and hook that pump back up and go for it.   Then, find
another endo who supports the pump, call Minimed and get a recommendation
for a pump doctor in your area.   It takes time to get basals and boluses
right, specially with a child.  But it is do-able as you can tell by this
list.   I am stunned that you would be told your daughter could not use it!
Sorry, I didn't mean to tell you what to do, I am not a physician.   If I
were in your shoes I would do what I said and with confidence and
enthusiasm!    	We are all supportive of you.  And we are here for you.