[IP] URTAsef...

You wrote:

>This word "BAD" is used by our parents and our doctors
>and teachers and priests and politicians, and all our lives we are told we
>are BAD when we choose to do something THOSE particular authority figures
>decide is less than a positive choice!

And of course, we individually know better than those NASTY AUTHORITY FIGURES
right, URTAsef? That sounds like a comment from the 1960's. Most learn that
authority figures are justifiably there; to wit, they have learned more about
life than us, and are (dare I say it?) SMARTER than we are. I construe your
comment as Catholic-bashing and wish you would take it somewhere else. The
Catholic faith is the foundation-stone of my life. It will long survive your
three-score and twelve. It is more important to me even than an occasional
dietary indiscretion.