[IP] Getting out Blood Stins with Apologies to Dracula...

Here is another tip my mommy taught me. When rinsing or washing blood
out of fabric (or off of anything else, for that matter) NEVER use hot
water. Hot water SETS the stain and you will likely NEVER get it out (or
off). The water doesn't need to be ice cold, just NOT HOT!.

Alcohol does NOT remove blood stains. If you drink it, however, it might
"help". ;^)    just kidding, but I _AM_ an alcoholic!

Nick Trubov
Fort Smith, Ark.