[IP] Lurline's diet

Jenny says in response:
following the old-days diet of cabbage soup and such as like in the '40s and
honest to goodness no one should HAVE to live like that!

OK. It's one thing that you don't like sweets. Many non-diabetics I know do
not care for them.  But I'm almost crying in that you regard a PIECE OF
TOAST as a "Cheat"!

God luv ye, girl, I hope you will find some liberation with the pump.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.
es and talk about old time diabetic meal planning how about eggs with
talcum powder to make the volume bigger. There is a tongue teaser. That was
part of the pre Banting and Best dogs Allen Diet that was a starvation diet
to prevent DKA. Talk about no carbs. Or potato mixed wuth Orris root
powder? Aye wee girl if its carbs ye want to be sparen! Spoi