[IP] Adjusting Basel Rates

When I am adjusting Kap's basel rates, I have made the change and wait 24-48
hrs to see the effect.  To me it seems the first day his #s are jumping - its
like his body is adjusting to the new dosages.  Usually the 2nd day bgs seem
to even out more.
Does others take a wait and see approach after changing their basel rates?
And makes further changes if needed after 24-36 hrs.
Or is this another YMMV thing?
Mom to Kap - pumping 1/19 and taking charge over his life with D.