[IP] BASH Update

> > << If you like Pistachio ,Jello Puddings makes a sugar free pudding.  >>
> >
> > Yeah -- it's real good mixed in with crushed pineapple, miniature
> > marshmallows, nuts and whipped cream.  <g>
> >
> > Jan and Elvis
> You must be kidding.  Isn't that rather glucose intensive?
> Lurline

Well, since Jan (& Elvis) and Roger (who started the Pistachio thing) are
coming, Watergate Salad calls for what Jan (& Elvis) just wrote, however, I
add lowfat cottage cheese and the whipped cream is Free Cool Whip. Really
cuts down on the glucose - the pineapple is juice-pack and there aren't THAT
many marshmallows. I'm going to leave out the nuts as many people don't like
them. (Jan, I'll offer you a nut, though - lol)