Re: [IP] lurline and diet (was something else)

"Lori A. Willey" wrote:

> Lurline stated:
>
> I don't quite understand your point!  Are you saying everyone has a choice
> as to
> what they consume?  Of course that is correct.
>
> Yes it is correct but in your postings you sound like its a major sin to eat
> normal foods, not saying that fruits and veg's aren't normal, but you even
> took offense at the diet Jell-O pudding. I just want you to understand where
> I come from, my point of view also is that yes, we all have a choice, and we
> don't push it on anyone, nor do we degrade anyone for their choice.  It is
> just getting distracting seeing all these posts with someone saying they had
> chocolate cake and frosting, then it ends with a statement from you saying
> you have NEVER had this, why would you, its not good food,  etc.  Our point
> is, once on the pump, you CAN have this freedom, to eat any thing in the
> world you want.  Chinese food, pizza, they make vegetarian pizza, it is very
> good, chocolate, fudge, pie, tomatoes, cotton candy, papaya,. etc etc.  The
> list goes on.  Its a choice, a freedom, a treat for some, like me, who were
> never allowed it as a child, to eat something like decadent fudge once in a
> while.
>
> I will now end this conversation saying TETO.  (To each their own)
> Lori A. Willey
> President/CEO
> First Express Inc.
> 814-336-6106
> email @ redacted
> www.minidish.net

Absolutely correct.  It is also very troublesome being told that it is abnormal
not to eat what I term garbage food.  That is my opinion and it is one shared by
a great number of people.
Just let it go!  Eat what you will I have never said anyone here should eat the
diet i follow.  Very few could and live happily but I do.
Lurline