[IP] gusher and infusion sets

Hi Roselea and Max,
I use the sof sets, and have only had two gushers, this one being the big
one, since pumping started on 6-2-99.  I started pumping sing the bent
needle, but I hate that thing, it hurts when I bent over and it gauged my
tummy.  So  I tried sof sets and love them.
It isn't something I freaked out on, since I had learned and read so much
info on the list, I just hobbled over to the kitchen as I tried to stop it
with one tiny little alcohol pad, and it sure didn't work! But it was kind
of fun, because normally, without the advice of all you wonderful people on
the list, I would have been freaking and spazzing out!  It was actually kind
of fun, not to sound morbid, but I sat at the table holding the paper towel
on, waiting, and picked up the phone and called hubby at work to tell him
how proud I was that I didn't freak out!  He asked me what my sugar was, he
thought I was being silly.  What a guy!  vbg ))
Happy pumping
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.