[IP] Hi Lurline!

I remember you from the misc.health.diabetes.  Sounds as if you have changed
your diet.  Are you still making those apple pies?  Having two toast for
breakfast??? And, what about Charles?  Perhaps he was right.  Anyway,
welcome to Insulin Pumpers list.

I just did a search on deja.com because I wanted to refresh some of those
things you had said back in July...some 75 messages! WoW

 I also think it won't be long before the people on the Insulin Pumpers list
begin to think that you are really putting them on.  Perhaps that is what
you are waiting for?  As I said, welcome.  I remember you!

My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images