Re: [IP] Thank you and gusher

Lori wrote:

>>I changed sites this AM, and
in doing so, ran into my biggest gusher ever!  I mean it was BIG!<<

Lori, I've never had a gusher (but then, I'm still a newbie only been
pumping for 4 months).  I will also probably freak if it happens to me...
I'm wondering what infusion sets do you use?  And Michael, if you're reading
this, is one infusion set more prone to gushers or all they all about the
same?  I do thank the pumpers for the info that the best thing to remove the
blood is peroxide.  I use it now whenever I get blood on any fabric, it
works great.  :o)

RoseLea and Max...