Re: Re: [IP] Lurline and carbs

Lurline wrote:

>>I still don't understand all this concentration with the eating of cakes,
ice cream etc.  I would think everyone would be attempting to have the most
optimal diet available.  These sorts of foods are just empty calories with
nutritional benefits.  Fruits, on the other hand are filled with nutritional
products, for the same amount of calories and carbs.<<

Lurline, we are not all preoccupied with eating sweets.  After spending 37
years limiting sweets, I enjoy the option of eating them if I choose.
That's the key word here, CHOOSE.  I don't sit around all day pigging out on
sweets, I eat a nutritious diet, and have lost over 10 pounds since starting
on the pump.   What I wondered was, if you're only allowed 15 grams of carb
per meal (I normally eat approx. 40-50 grams of carb per meal) what does
your meals consist of?  I'm not pigging out at my meals, I'm eating a
balanced diet and as I've said, I've already lost over 10 pounds and am
still losing.  I'm just wondering about this.  No offense meant here. :o)